Sunday, May 19, 2013

Mohammed takes top spot for baby names in England.. LOL.

First off, sorry I missed a couple days. I had a very busy weekend! Now, back to Saving the Cultures!!

Article: Islam taking over Britain

"I can see in the not too distant future, tourism dropping off sharply in European countries. If I want to see women in burqas and someone screaming a call to prayer in Arabic from a tower, I will go to Saudi Arabia. I don't want to see that in Paris or London." - Peter B.

Thank you Peter for that amazing comment.. There is nothing wrong with your comment, it is Britain, not Saudi Arabia. It's a sad fact of life that immigrants don't care about the host culture, China Towns all over the world prove that.

Time for the Brits to start standing up for their land!

Time to stand up, or this will happen. Ask Spain.


Say no to Labour! Say no to Immigration!

No comments:

Post a Comment