Thursday, May 9, 2013

If you want to catch a Muslim you have to think like a Muslim

"If you want to catch a fish you have to think like a fish"

So, let's start thinking like Muslims.

I am a Muslim man, born in Turkey.. What do I think about? I think about finding a wife, possibly a German wife... because more Muslims there are.. the better. I successfully convert a native German woman to Islam, I convince her to have 4 kids in the name of Allah. I have 3 sons, name them all after myself and prophet Mohammad. The daughter, who cares.. She will have no rights as a Muslim woman. I tell all of my fellow native Turks to come on over, no one has any balls to stand up to us! I then invite over 15 of my favorite Turkish friends, they all have on average 3 kids and on average 2 sons, both named Mohammad. I believe Islam should be the World Religion, so I not only tell my kids to tell their school friends about Allah, but also attempt to get into politics so I can now make laws in favor of my religion.

Not only are the Turks; 1.) Disrespecting German culture by not converting to atheism or Christianity they are 2.) Disrespecting German culture by not giving their children German names.

There is one Asian in the federal government for Germany, if you are looking at a list of names in the politicians, you will never guess which one he is... Because his name is GERMAN. I salute this man and his parents as they did what we all HOPE and in some cases PRAY immigrants will do.. Integrate. Unfortunately it is just a fact of life.. Immigrants do NOT integrate unless they are an extremely small minority.

Back to thinking like a Muslim... Since we thought like a Muslim we should all be able to say the only way of catching a Muslim is to keep him out of the German culture! Problem fixed!

It's amazing how many articles about Islam in Europe and their future domination of a continent I have been reading recently, and the next few days will revolve around these articles. Beginning tomorrow. I have a letter being translated to German right now, a banner being made for the blog.. So stay tuned... I will update you on the letter/speeches I have also. They will be posted in the coming months, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment